Editor’s Note: Welcome to Kitco’s new Bitcoin Daily Technical Alert. Every trading day veteran Kitco technical analyst Jim Wyckoff will provide you with a concise and easy-to-understand near-term technical brief on Bitcoin. Importantly, Jim will glean the short-term charts and technical studies, and then alert you to the signals he sees regarding upcoming potential bigger price moves or price trend reversals. Jim’s unique and exclusive daily technical report is an absolute must for any trader/investor/market watcher who closely follows Bitcoin.
(Kitco News) – Bitcoin-U.S. dollar are again near steady in early U.S. trading Friday. Once again, volatility has collapsed, which suggests a looming bigger price move soon. The bears still have the overall near-term technical advantage. Stay tuned!
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are those of the author and may not reflect those of Kitco Metals Inc. The author has made every effort to ensure accuracy of information provided; however, neither Kitco Metals Inc. nor the author can guarantee such accuracy. This article is strictly for informational purposes only. It is not a solicitation to make any exchange in commodities, securities or other financial instruments. Kitco Metals Inc. and the author of this article do not accept culpability for losses and/ or damages arising from the use of this publication.
- Google Maps now lets you share your Plus Code location, no address needed
- New Nissan Z confirmed in official video with possible 240Z-like design
- Legendary on HBO Max: Drag balls meet Drag Race in high-octane showdown
- Amazon outage complaints spike as site goes down
- CVS Pharmacy prescriptions go high-tech with self-driving delivery
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection is a $60 A-list game you can download for free
- The Lord of the Rings reunion: Where to watch
- The $500 Harman Kardon Citation 300 smart speaker is on sale for $150
- Trump executive order: Leaked draft slams Twitter, Facebook for ‘censoring’